Enjoy Vienna’s coffee culture
presented by Austrian Airlines
Win a coffee trip and other prizes
- 1 unique coffee trip for 2 to Vienna
- Economy class tickets for 2 to Vienna
- 7 Austrian Airlines flight vouchers worth €100
- Daily draw: coffee vouchers*
Viennese coffee experience at Le Bal Café Otto in Paris
Enjoy a taste of Vienna’s coffee culture in a unique atmosphere.
- Wed. 6.2., 4 pm Barista Workshops
- Thu. 7.2., 4 pm Barista Workshops
- Fr. 8.2., 4 pm Barista Workshops
- Sat. 9.12., 4 pm Barista Workshops
- Sun. 10.2., 4 pm Barista Workshops
*Please subscribe to the Barista Workshop under firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred date.
Limited number of participants.
6 impasse de la Défense, 75018 Paris
Wed 12.00 – 22.00, Thu 12.00 – 19.00, Fr 12.00 – 19.00, Sat/Sun 11.00 – 19.00
The coffee house A typical Viennese tradition
Vienna and coffee have been making history together for a long time now with the first coffee house opening in the late 17th century. Composers such as Mozart, Beethoven and Josef Strauss and later writers and painters such as Arthur Schnitzler, Gustav Klimt or Egon Schiele would gather there, lending the coffee house an entirely new significance.
The unique atmosphere and special coffee recipes have made the coffee house a cultural institution, which is listed as UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage since 2011.